Terror has no religion, says Sharad Yadav
New Delhi: As BJP fumed over Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s comment linking Sangh parivar with Hindu terror, its ally Janata Dal (United) on Monday said terror has no religion and asked him to act if he has any such knowledge.
"It is the government`s responsibility to provide security. Home Minister`s job is to ensure peace and not issue statements," JD(U) leader Sharad Yadav said here.
Addressing the Congress Chintan Shivir in Jaipur, Shinde had accused BJP and RSS of conducting "terror training" camps to spread saffron terrorism in the country.
Asked to comment on Shinde`s Hindu terror statement, Yadav said "terror has no religion."
"Anyway it is his government. So he is saying all these to whom? He has to act," he said adding the "government is only expressing concern over internal disturbance. But government has to find a solution. It is his (Home Minister) duty to prevent internal strife."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- It's a Black Hole Friday for NASA!
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife