Terror, insurgency focus of BSF-BDR talks in Dhaka
New Delhi: Terror cooperation, insurgency in
the North-east, cross-border infiltration and smuggling of fake Indian currency notes will be high on agenda during the week-long meeting of border guarding forces of India and Bangladesh in Dhaka.
The 20-member Indian delegation headed by BSF Chief Raman
Srivastava today left for Dhaka for the meeting which will
also discuss with Bangladesh Rifles chief Major General Rafiq
ul-Islam issues relating to fencing and border management.
Srivastava is likely to hand over to his counterpart a
list of certain Indian insurgents who are believed to be
hiding in Bangladesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray