Terror, insurgency focus of BSF-BDR talks in Dhaka
New Delhi: Terror cooperation, insurgency in
the North-east, cross-border infiltration and smuggling of fake Indian currency notes will be high on agenda during the week-long meeting of border guarding forces of India and Bangladesh in Dhaka.
The 20-member Indian delegation headed by BSF Chief Raman
Srivastava today left for Dhaka for the meeting which will
also discuss with Bangladesh Rifles chief Major General Rafiq
ul-Islam issues relating to fencing and border management.
Srivastava is likely to hand over to his counterpart a
list of certain Indian insurgents who are believed to be
hiding in Bangladesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!