Terror, insurgency focus of BSF-BDR talks in Dhaka
New Delhi: Terror cooperation, insurgency in
the North-east, cross-border infiltration and smuggling of fake Indian currency notes will be high on agenda during the week-long meeting of border guarding forces of India and Bangladesh in Dhaka.
The 20-member Indian delegation headed by BSF Chief Raman
Srivastava today left for Dhaka for the meeting which will
also discuss with Bangladesh Rifles chief Major General Rafiq
ul-Islam issues relating to fencing and border management.
Srivastava is likely to hand over to his counterpart a
list of certain Indian insurgents who are believed to be
hiding in Bangladesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends