Terror letters expose anti-India Jihad plan
New Delhi: Letters allegedly written by a terror outfit have exposed the liaison between militant organizations and the Pakistan Army, besides exposing infiltration strategies.
The letters, accessed by a leading English TV news channel, reveal the terror groups’ modus operandi. They also throw light on how these terror groups dictate terms to the Pakistan Army, when it comes to deciding the targets of attack or claiming responsibility.
These explosive letters were written last November by a terror outfit identified as United Jihad Council and sent to various people - one address being that of a Commander in Pakistani Army, based in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK), near the Line of Control.
As per the letters, several Indian Army bases, religious sites and top figures are on the radar of the Pakistan-based terror groups and that a specific instruction was given to Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) to not claim responsibility for any militant attack.
These letters expose the rapport shared by the militants with Army - one note complains about Army “not implementing” their instructions.
The letters also reveal a detailed account on the methodology used by the militants, while infiltrating into India, including specific routes and the “launching camps”.
Five “launching camps” have been named in the letters - Hassan Forward Kahuta, Nakiyal, Khoi Ratta, Samahni and Dhali Bagh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you