Terror strike threat from LeT, IM, Babbar Khalsa
New Delhi: Pakistan-based terrorist outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba and Indian Mujahidin and two Sikh militant groups have threatened to carry out terror acts in India, Lok Sabha was informed Tuesday.
"The available intelligence inputs indicate abiding interest of militant outfits like LeT, IM, Babbar Khalsa International and Khalistan Tiger Force to carry out terrorist violence in India," Minister of State for Home R P N Singh said.
However, central intelligence agencies have no specific inputs indicating threat from Taliban, he said.
Replying to another question, Minister of State for Home Mullappally Ramachandran said government was aware of the anti-India sentiments in some sections of the Nepalese polity and society.
"India attaches the highest importance to its relations with Nepal. There is close cooperation between the Government of India and Government of Nepal on issues of mutual concern," he said.
The Minister said India is assisting Nepal in its socio-economic development in the areas of infrastructure, health, education, community development etc.
"The government of Nepal has assured that it would not allow its territory to be used for any activity against India," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Para athlete Deepa Malik complains of callous service by Air India
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- One year of Modi govt: Amit Shah addresses media
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced on May 28
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark