Terror threat to Advani’s yatra?
New Delhi: The Intelligence Bureau has issued a alert warning of a possible terror threat to BJP leader LK Advani’s Jan Chetna yatra.
As per a news channel, the intelligence agency has found major lapses in the security cover provided to Advani.
As per the IB, there are major departures from the set norms in the liaison between the organisers and the security establishments. Moreover, the IB is also concerned about the way people are being allowed to meet Advani without proper checks and frisking.
The former deputy prime minister is on a 38-day-long nationwide yatra to highlight the issue of corruption. He is currently in West Bengal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi