Text of CBI Director`s affidavit in SC
New Delhi: Following is the text of the affidavit relating to coal allocation scam filed by CBI Director Ranjit Sinha in Supreme Court on Friday:
"Let an affidavit be filed by the Director of C.B.I that the status report submitted before this Court dated March 8, 2013 was vetted by him and nothing contained therein has been shared with the political executive. He must also state in the affidavit that same procedure will be followed in respect of subsequent status reports that may be filed before this Court."
Besides the political executive, it was also shared with one Joint Secretary-level officer each of Prime Minister`s Office and Ministry of Coal as desired by them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?