Text of CBI Director`s affidavit in SC
New Delhi: Following is the text of the affidavit relating to coal allocation scam filed by CBI Director Ranjit Sinha in Supreme Court on Friday:
"Let an affidavit be filed by the Director of C.B.I that the status report submitted before this Court dated March 8, 2013 was vetted by him and nothing contained therein has been shared with the political executive. He must also state in the affidavit that same procedure will be followed in respect of subsequent status reports that may be filed before this Court."
Besides the political executive, it was also shared with one Joint Secretary-level officer each of Prime Minister`s Office and Ministry of Coal as desired by them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you