There is no saffron terrorism: Sri Sri Ravishankar
Gwalior: Spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravishankar
on Saturday said a saint can never be a terrorist and there is nothing like `saffron terrorism` in the country.
"There is nothing like saffron terrorism...A saint can
never be a terrorist, but the possibility of an extremist
being active under the guise of a `sadhu` cannot be ruled
out," he told reporters here.
He was in the city for his `Art of Living` programme.
On the issue of corruption, Ravishankar said that he had
joined hands with the Yoga guru Baba Ramdev and some others to
fight the menace.
Wiping out corruption tops the four resolutions of the
Art of Living programme, he said.
Ravishankar also wished the Team India luck for
tomorrow`s match with Ireland, but said the sport has become
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing