There is no saffron terrorism: Sri Sri Ravishankar
Gwalior: Spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravishankar
on Saturday said a saint can never be a terrorist and there is nothing like `saffron terrorism` in the country.
"There is nothing like saffron terrorism...A saint can
never be a terrorist, but the possibility of an extremist
being active under the guise of a `sadhu` cannot be ruled
out," he told reporters here.
He was in the city for his `Art of Living` programme.
On the issue of corruption, Ravishankar said that he had
joined hands with the Yoga guru Baba Ramdev and some others to
fight the menace.
Wiping out corruption tops the four resolutions of the
Art of Living programme, he said.
Ravishankar also wished the Team India luck for
tomorrow`s match with Ireland, but said the sport has become
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test