Third Front to come into shape soon & win 2014 polls: Bardhan
Patna: Senior CPI leader AB Bardhan on Sunday exuded confidence that the Third Front will come into "shape soon and would win the 2014 general elections."
"The third front will definitely come into shape soon from the public agitation taking place on a host of issues," he told reporters here in an informal chat.
The people were looking for an alternative to both the Congress and the BJP and the third front will come up into shape soon and fulfil the expectation of the masses, Bardhan said.
He was here to mobilise support for the November one rally of the farm and unorganized sector labourers in New Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Malala Yousafzai becomes millionaire with book sales, lectures
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- RSS trained inmates of Jawahar Bagh: Ram Vriksh Yadav's 'security officer' to police
- India vs New Zealand: Indore gears up to host its first ever Test in upcoming series
- Major success! Army busts new terror outfit 'Helem Tiger Force' in Assam's Kokrajhar