Third Front to come into shape soon & win 2014 polls: Bardhan
Patna: Senior CPI leader AB Bardhan on Sunday exuded confidence that the Third Front will come into "shape soon and would win the 2014 general elections."
"The third front will definitely come into shape soon from the public agitation taking place on a host of issues," he told reporters here in an informal chat.
The people were looking for an alternative to both the Congress and the BJP and the third front will come up into shape soon and fulfil the expectation of the masses, Bardhan said.
He was here to mobilise support for the November one rally of the farm and unorganized sector labourers in New Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok