Third Front to come into shape soon & win 2014 polls: Bardhan
Patna: Senior CPI leader AB Bardhan on Sunday exuded confidence that the Third Front will come into "shape soon and would win the 2014 general elections."
"The third front will definitely come into shape soon from the public agitation taking place on a host of issues," he told reporters here in an informal chat.
The people were looking for an alternative to both the Congress and the BJP and the third front will come up into shape soon and fulfil the expectation of the masses, Bardhan said.
He was here to mobilise support for the November one rally of the farm and unorganized sector labourers in New Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?