Third Front to come into shape soon & win 2014 polls: Bardhan
Patna: Senior CPI leader AB Bardhan on Sunday exuded confidence that the Third Front will come into "shape soon and would win the 2014 general elections."
"The third front will definitely come into shape soon from the public agitation taking place on a host of issues," he told reporters here in an informal chat.
The people were looking for an alternative to both the Congress and the BJP and the third front will come up into shape soon and fulfil the expectation of the masses, Bardhan said.
He was here to mobilise support for the November one rally of the farm and unorganized sector labourers in New Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman