Thirteen Pak nationals apprehended by Coast Guard in Kutch
Jamnagar (Guj): Thirteen Pakistani
nationals who had entered Indian waters in two boats were
apprehended by the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) near Jakhau in
Kutch district, officials said here on Friday.
The Pakistani nationals were apprehended last night
by the ICG while its officials were patrolling the Arabian
sea on the Indo-Pak marine border, they said.
According to Coast Guard officials, the 13 men who
looked like fishermen were being brought to Okha coast for
This is the fourth incident in the last 15 days involving arrest of Pakistani nationals by the coastal security
Preliminary investigations had revealed that they were
fishermen but the Coast Guard has still not given them the
In two previous incidents, the ICG apprehended 28
Pakistani men, while in another incident, the Creek Crocodile
Commandos of the Border Security Force (BSF) had apprehended
six men from the Jakhau region near Kutch last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city