Thirteen Pak nationals apprehended by Coast Guard in Kutch
Jamnagar (Guj): Thirteen Pakistani
nationals who had entered Indian waters in two boats were
apprehended by the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) near Jakhau in
Kutch district, officials said here on Friday.
The Pakistani nationals were apprehended last night
by the ICG while its officials were patrolling the Arabian
sea on the Indo-Pak marine border, they said.
According to Coast Guard officials, the 13 men who
looked like fishermen were being brought to Okha coast for
This is the fourth incident in the last 15 days involving arrest of Pakistani nationals by the coastal security
Preliminary investigations had revealed that they were
fishermen but the Coast Guard has still not given them the
In two previous incidents, the ICG apprehended 28
Pakistani men, while in another incident, the Creek Crocodile
Commandos of the Border Security Force (BSF) had apprehended
six men from the Jakhau region near Kutch last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'