Thirty eight Railway employees suspended
Ghaziabad: Thirty eight Railway employees have been suspended for allegedly running commercial activities from their government allotted houses, a senior railway official said.
"Over 350 houses in Ghaziabad and six in Sahibabad were
sealed for running commercial activities," Ashwani Lohani,
Railway Divisional Manager (RDM) of Delhi division said.
The drive which started on June 3, resulted in the
suspension of 38 employees for allegedly using their houses
for commercial activities, he said.
There were over 550 railway houses in Ghaziabad and 350
were being used for sub-letting and other commercial
activities, an official said.
The DRM also directed to cut off electricity and water
supply of these houses, a railway official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical