Threat is always there: Brar`s wife
Mumbai: Lt Gen K S Brar (retd), who received injuries during an attack by four persons in Central London on Sunday night, arrived at the Mumbai airport along with his wife on Wednesday.
While coming out of the airport here, Brar`s wife Meena said they were very happy to be back home. "Thank you all for your concern," she said.
When asked if she felt there was an increased threat to her husband`s life and they require more security, she said, "No".
"That (threat) is always there and will be there. That doesn`t really matter," she said.
Brar, who had a bandage on his neck and cheek, and his wife arrived here at noon from London. They were escorted to their vehicle amid tight security. Senior defence officials were present at the airport to receive them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!