Threat is always there: Brar`s wife
Mumbai: Lt Gen K S Brar (retd), who received injuries during an attack by four persons in Central London on Sunday night, arrived at the Mumbai airport along with his wife on Wednesday.
While coming out of the airport here, Brar`s wife Meena said they were very happy to be back home. "Thank you all for your concern," she said.
When asked if she felt there was an increased threat to her husband`s life and they require more security, she said, "No".
"That (threat) is always there and will be there. That doesn`t really matter," she said.
Brar, who had a bandage on his neck and cheek, and his wife arrived here at noon from London. They were escorted to their vehicle amid tight security. Senior defence officials were present at the airport to receive them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?