Threat is always there: Brar`s wife
Mumbai: Lt Gen K S Brar (retd), who received injuries during an attack by four persons in Central London on Sunday night, arrived at the Mumbai airport along with his wife on Wednesday.
While coming out of the airport here, Brar`s wife Meena said they were very happy to be back home. "Thank you all for your concern," she said.
When asked if she felt there was an increased threat to her husband`s life and they require more security, she said, "No".
"That (threat) is always there and will be there. That doesn`t really matter," she said.
Brar, who had a bandage on his neck and cheek, and his wife arrived here at noon from London. They were escorted to their vehicle amid tight security. Senior defence officials were present at the airport to receive them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi says 'happy to be targeted' as AgustaWestland deal continues to haunt Congress
- GOING VIRAL: Have you seen this 'love story' ad on PM Narendra Modi's ambitious 'Swachh Bharat' campaign? WATCH
- Transit of Mercury, May 9, 2016: Where, when and how to watch in India!
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- IPL 2016: Kolkata Knight Riders' Yusuf Pathan slams Sunil Gavaskar for calling RCB's bowling line-up as 'popatwadi attack'