Threat is always there: Brar`s wife
Mumbai: Lt Gen K S Brar (retd), who received injuries during an attack by four persons in Central London on Sunday night, arrived at the Mumbai airport along with his wife on Wednesday.
While coming out of the airport here, Brar`s wife Meena said they were very happy to be back home. "Thank you all for your concern," she said.
When asked if she felt there was an increased threat to her husband`s life and they require more security, she said, "No".
"That (threat) is always there and will be there. That doesn`t really matter," she said.
Brar, who had a bandage on his neck and cheek, and his wife arrived here at noon from London. They were escorted to their vehicle amid tight security. Senior defence officials were present at the airport to receive them.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: From US-made bomb making tools to Quran; here's all unearthed from ISIS secret tunnels
- WATCH: Rare CCTV video of Ajmal Kasab and other terrorists of 26/11 Mumbai attacks