Threat is always there: Brar`s wife
Mumbai: Lt Gen K S Brar (retd), who received injuries during an attack by four persons in Central London on Sunday night, arrived at the Mumbai airport along with his wife on Wednesday.
While coming out of the airport here, Brar`s wife Meena said they were very happy to be back home. "Thank you all for your concern," she said.
When asked if she felt there was an increased threat to her husband`s life and they require more security, she said, "No".
"That (threat) is always there and will be there. That doesn`t really matter," she said.
Brar, who had a bandage on his neck and cheek, and his wife arrived here at noon from London. They were escorted to their vehicle amid tight security. Senior defence officials were present at the airport to receive them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Actor-politician Ramya says 'Pakistan not hell', faces sedition charge
- After NEET, govt works on National Authority for Testing for engineering admissions
- SHOCKING! Hyderabad woman arrested for carrying 2 Kg gold in her underwear at Delhi airport
- Thailand military court opens trial in Bangkok shrine blast
- How to overcome your jetlag?