Three Bangladeshis apprehended from border near Kutch by BSF
Kutch: Three Bangladeshis who had sneaked
into India a few days ago, were apprehended by the Border
Security Force (BSF) from Hajipir near the Indo-Pak border
here on Tuesday, police said.
The trio was apprehended while they were trying to
cross over to Pakistan from Hajipir, about 125 km from the
district headquarter Bhuj, they said.
According to police, the three have been identified as
Mohammad Hussain (55), Ashraf Ali (22) and Abdul Karim (30),
all hailing from Dhaka in Bangladesh.
They were apprehended while the BSF men were
patrolling near the international border and one mobile phone,
SIM card and 30,000 taka, the Bangladesh currency, were
recovered from them.
On interrogation, they revealed that they had sneaked
into India from Hilli village on the Indo-Bangla border. From
there they first went to Delhi, then to Ahmedabad and Bhuj by
train. From Bhuj, they took a bus to Hajipir, where they were
caught by the BSF men, police said.
The trio would be brought to the joint interrogation
centre in Bhuj tomorrow where they would be questioned by
various security agencies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested