Three-day RSS meet begins in Jaipur today
Jaipur: The supreme decision-making body of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) will be holding a three-day meet beginning here on Friday.
Sources said a resolution seeking protection of Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan will be passed during the three-day annual meeting of the Akhil Bhartiya Pratinidhi Sabha.
The meeting will be held in Jamdoli area where presidents, secretaries and organising secretaries of the RSS`s Prant, 1400 workers and office bearers will take part.
"It has been decided to bring and pass a resolution in the meeting, seeking protection for Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan," RSS Prachar Pramukh Manmohan Vaidya told reporters here.
He said that several issues related to current scenario of the country will be discussed in the meeting.
The meeting assumes importance as the leaders are also expected to discuss and prepare a blueprint for the General Elections and state Assembly polls scheduled in several states this year.
(With PTI inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- 2016 Olympics: Russia escape blanket ban, but IOC bars whistle-blower from Rio Games
- Pakistan Daily calls Nawaz Sharif's statement on Kashmir 'wishful thinking and unrealistic'
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Record fifth win sends Lewis Hamilton top
- Olympian predicts record medal haul from Indian shooters at 2016 Rio Games