Three-day RSS meet begins in Jaipur today
Jaipur: The supreme decision-making body of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) will be holding a three-day meet beginning here on Friday.
Sources said a resolution seeking protection of Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan will be passed during the three-day annual meeting of the Akhil Bhartiya Pratinidhi Sabha.
The meeting will be held in Jamdoli area where presidents, secretaries and organising secretaries of the RSS`s Prant, 1400 workers and office bearers will take part.
"It has been decided to bring and pass a resolution in the meeting, seeking protection for Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan," RSS Prachar Pramukh Manmohan Vaidya told reporters here.
He said that several issues related to current scenario of the country will be discussed in the meeting.
The meeting assumes importance as the leaders are also expected to discuss and prepare a blueprint for the General Elections and state Assembly polls scheduled in several states this year.
(With PTI inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY