Three-day RSS meet begins in Jaipur today
Jaipur: The supreme decision-making body of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) will be holding a three-day meet beginning here on Friday.
Sources said a resolution seeking protection of Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan will be passed during the three-day annual meeting of the Akhil Bhartiya Pratinidhi Sabha.
The meeting will be held in Jamdoli area where presidents, secretaries and organising secretaries of the RSS`s Prant, 1400 workers and office bearers will take part.
"It has been decided to bring and pass a resolution in the meeting, seeking protection for Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan," RSS Prachar Pramukh Manmohan Vaidya told reporters here.
He said that several issues related to current scenario of the country will be discussed in the meeting.
The meeting assumes importance as the leaders are also expected to discuss and prepare a blueprint for the General Elections and state Assembly polls scheduled in several states this year.
(With PTI inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation