Three-day RSS meet begins in Jaipur today
Jaipur: The supreme decision-making body of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) will be holding a three-day meet beginning here on Friday.
Sources said a resolution seeking protection of Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan will be passed during the three-day annual meeting of the Akhil Bhartiya Pratinidhi Sabha.
The meeting will be held in Jamdoli area where presidents, secretaries and organising secretaries of the RSS`s Prant, 1400 workers and office bearers will take part.
"It has been decided to bring and pass a resolution in the meeting, seeking protection for Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan," RSS Prachar Pramukh Manmohan Vaidya told reporters here.
He said that several issues related to current scenario of the country will be discussed in the meeting.
The meeting assumes importance as the leaders are also expected to discuss and prepare a blueprint for the General Elections and state Assembly polls scheduled in several states this year.
(With PTI inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...