Three-day RSS meet begins in Jaipur today
Jaipur: The supreme decision-making body of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) will be holding a three-day meet beginning here on Friday.
Sources said a resolution seeking protection of Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan will be passed during the three-day annual meeting of the Akhil Bhartiya Pratinidhi Sabha.
The meeting will be held in Jamdoli area where presidents, secretaries and organising secretaries of the RSS`s Prant, 1400 workers and office bearers will take part.
"It has been decided to bring and pass a resolution in the meeting, seeking protection for Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan," RSS Prachar Pramukh Manmohan Vaidya told reporters here.
He said that several issues related to current scenario of the country will be discussed in the meeting.
The meeting assumes importance as the leaders are also expected to discuss and prepare a blueprint for the General Elections and state Assembly polls scheduled in several states this year.
(With PTI inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?