Three FIRs filed in Bodh Gaya blasts
Gaya: Three FIRs have been filed for Sunday`s serial bomb blasts at the Bodh Gaya as the Bihar government handed over the case to the National Investigation Agency while police has picked up one more person.
The FIRs have been lodged against unknown people at the Bodh Gaya police station on the basis of statements of security personnel on duty at the temple on the day of the explosions, Senior Superintendent of Police, Gaya, Ganesh Kumar said.
The case has been handed over to the NIA at the direction of the Bihar government, the SSP said.
Meanwhile, one more person identified as Dasrath who hails from Barachhati village from where the first suspect, Binod Mistri, was detained earlier by the NIA.
Dasrath was picked up on the basis of calls he made to Mistri and as his named figured in the police diary, police sources said.
Bodh Gaya Temple Management Committee member Arvind Singh said that visitor arrivals have not been affected by the explosions that injured two monks.
He said that the BTMC was keeping the world aware of the latest situation at the temple and was replying to emails received.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what