Three FIRs filed in Bodh Gaya blasts
Gaya: Three FIRs have been filed for Sunday`s serial bomb blasts at the Bodh Gaya as the Bihar government handed over the case to the National Investigation Agency while police has picked up one more person.
The FIRs have been lodged against unknown people at the Bodh Gaya police station on the basis of statements of security personnel on duty at the temple on the day of the explosions, Senior Superintendent of Police, Gaya, Ganesh Kumar said.
The case has been handed over to the NIA at the direction of the Bihar government, the SSP said.
Meanwhile, one more person identified as Dasrath who hails from Barachhati village from where the first suspect, Binod Mistri, was detained earlier by the NIA.
Dasrath was picked up on the basis of calls he made to Mistri and as his named figured in the police diary, police sources said.
Bodh Gaya Temple Management Committee member Arvind Singh said that visitor arrivals have not been affected by the explosions that injured two monks.
He said that the BTMC was keeping the world aware of the latest situation at the temple and was replying to emails received.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Islamic State selling sex slaves on Facebook for $8,000
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report