Three FIRs filed in Bodh Gaya blasts
Gaya: Three FIRs have been filed for Sunday`s serial bomb blasts at the Bodh Gaya as the Bihar government handed over the case to the National Investigation Agency while police has picked up one more person.
The FIRs have been lodged against unknown people at the Bodh Gaya police station on the basis of statements of security personnel on duty at the temple on the day of the explosions, Senior Superintendent of Police, Gaya, Ganesh Kumar said.
The case has been handed over to the NIA at the direction of the Bihar government, the SSP said.
Meanwhile, one more person identified as Dasrath who hails from Barachhati village from where the first suspect, Binod Mistri, was detained earlier by the NIA.
Dasrath was picked up on the basis of calls he made to Mistri and as his named figured in the police diary, police sources said.
Bodh Gaya Temple Management Committee member Arvind Singh said that visitor arrivals have not been affected by the explosions that injured two monks.
He said that the BTMC was keeping the world aware of the latest situation at the temple and was replying to emails received.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda