Three Indian Mujahideen terror suspects held in Delhi
New Delhi: In a major breakthrough, the Delhi Police on Thursday arrested three terror suspects from Delhi on Thursday.
The three suspects are believed to be operatives of banned terror outfit Indian Mujahideen. Reports said that they had made base in a Delhi locality and were planning terror strikes under the directions of terror mastermind Yasin Bhatkal.
Besides arms and ammunition, bomb making equipment was recovered from their hideout, reports added.
The arrested men are being questioned about the exact details about their operation and it is being ascertained whether they were part of any of the previous terror attacks in the country or whether they are part of a new sleeper cell.
The Delhi Police is expected to reveal more detail about the arrests at a press conference scheduled for 4 pm today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you