Three Indian Mujahideen terror suspects held in Delhi
New Delhi: In a major breakthrough, the Delhi Police on Thursday arrested three terror suspects from Delhi on Thursday.
The three suspects are believed to be operatives of banned terror outfit Indian Mujahideen. Reports said that they had made base in a Delhi locality and were planning terror strikes under the directions of terror mastermind Yasin Bhatkal.
Besides arms and ammunition, bomb making equipment was recovered from their hideout, reports added.
The arrested men are being questioned about the exact details about their operation and it is being ascertained whether they were part of any of the previous terror attacks in the country or whether they are part of a new sleeper cell.
The Delhi Police is expected to reveal more detail about the arrests at a press conference scheduled for 4 pm today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam