Three Indian Mujahideen terror suspects held in Delhi
New Delhi: In a major breakthrough, the Delhi Police on Thursday arrested three terror suspects from Delhi on Thursday.
The three suspects are believed to be operatives of banned terror outfit Indian Mujahideen. Reports said that they had made base in a Delhi locality and were planning terror strikes under the directions of terror mastermind Yasin Bhatkal.
Besides arms and ammunition, bomb making equipment was recovered from their hideout, reports added.
The arrested men are being questioned about the exact details about their operation and it is being ascertained whether they were part of any of the previous terror attacks in the country or whether they are part of a new sleeper cell.
The Delhi Police is expected to reveal more detail about the arrests at a press conference scheduled for 4 pm today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred