Three Indian students thrashed robbed in Australia
Melbourne: In the backdrop of racial attacks
against Indians, three students of the community were bashed
and robbed when they were returning home at night.
The latest incident took place on Thursday night at
around 10.30 pm (local time) when the victims were on their
way home from Sunshine station along Anderson road, The Age
Three to four persons approached the victims from behind
near Derby Road Reserve demanding their wallets and
cellphones, the police said in the report.
One of the victims a 26-year-old student from Sunshine
handed over his wallets and mobile phone and escaped from the
spot, the report said.
While the other two students aged 24 and 27 were thrashed
by the offenders who also stole their cellphones.
The 24-year-old man received head injuries in the attack
and the 27-year-old man suffered soreness to his upper body,
the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket