Three Pak choppers violate Indian air space: Official sources
Jammu: Three Pakistani military helicopters
reportedly violated Indian airspace over the R S Pura sector
in Jammu on Tuesday.
Official sources said tonight the helicopters flew very
low over Abdulliyan post on the Indian side between 1 pm and
1.30 pm before they turned back towards the direction of
Sialkot, the sources said.
Preliminary reports only said three military aircraft
entered into Indian airspace.
Of the 29 instances in which Indian air space has been
violated in the past three years, Pakistani aircraft have been
responsible 23 times, Defence Minister A K Antony said in
Antony said between 2007 and 2010, Indian air space was
violated 29 times -- 23 times by Pakistan, once by Bangladesh,
thrice by China and twice by the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics