Three Pakistani civilians cross into India by ‘mistake’
Islamabad: Three Pakistani civilians crossed into India by "mistake" while cutting shrubs near the LoC, Pakistan`s security officials have claimed.
Three civilian residents of Bor Dhudnial village in Athmuqam who were cutting shrubs in thick jungle crossed the Line of Control and entered Indian side of the LoC yesterday, security sources said.
They claimed that the three civilians, who crossed over to the Indian side by "mistake", were arrested by Indian forces.
The sources alleged that one of them escaped while two others were still in custody of the Indian forces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar