Three Pakistani civilians cross into India by ‘mistake’
Islamabad: Three Pakistani civilians crossed into India by "mistake" while cutting shrubs near the LoC, Pakistan`s security officials have claimed.
Three civilian residents of Bor Dhudnial village in Athmuqam who were cutting shrubs in thick jungle crossed the Line of Control and entered Indian side of the LoC yesterday, security sources said.
They claimed that the three civilians, who crossed over to the Indian side by "mistake", were arrested by Indian forces.
The sources alleged that one of them escaped while two others were still in custody of the Indian forces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demand ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!