Three Pakistani civilians cross into India by ‘mistake’
Islamabad: Three Pakistani civilians crossed into India by "mistake" while cutting shrubs near the LoC, Pakistan`s security officials have claimed.
Three civilian residents of Bor Dhudnial village in Athmuqam who were cutting shrubs in thick jungle crossed the Line of Control and entered Indian side of the LoC yesterday, security sources said.
They claimed that the three civilians, who crossed over to the Indian side by "mistake", were arrested by Indian forces.
The sources alleged that one of them escaped while two others were still in custody of the Indian forces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31