Three sworn-in as judges of Supreme Court
New Delhi: Justice Gyan Sudha Mishra, Chief Justice of the Jharkhand High Court, was Friday sworn-in as a judge of the Supreme Court alongwith two others, taking
the total strength of the apex court to 30.
The other two judges who were sworn-in alongwith Justice Sudha are Justice H L Gokhale, Chief Justice of the Madras High Court and Justice Anil R Dave of the Bombay High Court.
Justice Sudha is the sole woman judge in the present lot.
The three judges were sworn-in by the Chief Justice of India K G Balakrishnan at a function attended by family members of the newly sworn-in judges, advocates and other
members of the legal fraternity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics