Time to give an answer to Pakistan: Sarabjit`s sister
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Dalbir Kaur, the sister of Sarabjit Singh, on Thursday accused Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari of "killing" her brother.
"India`s Sarabjit Singh has been martyred. An Indian has been killed. (Pakistan President) Zardari killed him," Dalbir Kaur told reporters here.
"I have been saying that an innocent can`t be killed; today he has been murdered," she said.
Dalbir Kaur called on the nation to unite at this moment of grief. "I appeal all parties to come together to give an answer to Pakistan," she appealed.
While calling Pakistan human rights activist Ansar Burney "a total fraud", Kaur claimed that she was once offered Sarabjit`s release by Pakistani officials in return for Rs 25 crores.
Breaking down in front of cameras, the distraught sister of Sarabjit lamented, "I could not bring my brother back alive, I could not give my girls the happiness that they deserved."
She further said that Sarabjit`s body is likely to be brought back today straight to their hometown Bhikhiwind in Punjab.
"The Home Minister has assured me that he will be given state honour," Kaur disclosed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!