TMC, Telangana MPs stage dharna in Parliament complex
New Delhi: MPs from Trinamool Congress and Telangana on Wednesday staged a dharna in the Parliament House complex over various issues.
Trinamool MPs staged the dharna at the Gandhi statue in front of the main entrance of Parliament protesting against implementation of FDI in multi-brand retail and raised slogans against the Centre.
Seven MPs from Telangana sat at the main entrance of Parliament House demanding the creation of a separate state.
They raised slogans in support of their demand and sat for around 15 minutes just before the House met on the opening day of the Winter Session.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?