TMC, Telangana MPs stage dharna in Parliament complex
New Delhi: MPs from Trinamool Congress and Telangana on Wednesday staged a dharna in the Parliament House complex over various issues.
Trinamool MPs staged the dharna at the Gandhi statue in front of the main entrance of Parliament protesting against implementation of FDI in multi-brand retail and raised slogans against the Centre.
Seven MPs from Telangana sat at the main entrance of Parliament House demanding the creation of a separate state.
They raised slogans in support of their demand and sat for around 15 minutes just before the House met on the opening day of the Winter Session.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row