TMC, Telangana MPs stage dharna in Parliament complex
New Delhi: MPs from Trinamool Congress and Telangana on Wednesday staged a dharna in the Parliament House complex over various issues.
Trinamool MPs staged the dharna at the Gandhi statue in front of the main entrance of Parliament protesting against implementation of FDI in multi-brand retail and raised slogans against the Centre.
Seven MPs from Telangana sat at the main entrance of Parliament House demanding the creation of a separate state.
They raised slogans in support of their demand and sat for around 15 minutes just before the House met on the opening day of the Winter Session.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference