Toddler’s murder: Gurshan`s parents to leave for India
Melbourne: Parents of three-year-old Indian toddler who was "killed" here on March 4, will leave for India tonight with the child`s body to perform the last rites.
They are likely to reach India tomorrow and the last
rites are expected to be performed on Monday in Faridkot town
Gurshan`s father, Harjit, said he would discuss the
possibility of return to Australia with his parents who are
coming down from Canada to attend the funeral.
"We might come back after enrolling in a course but
have not decided yet," he told.
He said he was sad and angry about the incident which
happened with his son.
He asked media to question the accused on why and what
made him do such heinous crime.
Meanwhile, a memorial service was today held for
Gurshan which was attended by Indian Council General Anita
Nair and leading members of the Indian community.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey