Togadia attacks Centre for `minority appeasement`
Nahan (Himachal Pradesh): Vishwa Hindu Parishad leader Praveen Togadia on Saturday alleged that the Centre was following policy of "minority appeasement" at the cost of majority.
The leader came down heavily on successive governments at the Centre for "consistently ignoring the interests of Hindus only to win the Muslim vote bank."
Togadia was addressing a meeting of VHP workers here on Friday.
He gave examples of schemes to buttress his claim saying "several schemes were launched to give incentives to minorities by the Union government and many state governments by depriving the Hindus of their due."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH