Togadia attacks Centre for `minority appeasement`
Nahan (Himachal Pradesh): Vishwa Hindu Parishad leader Praveen Togadia on Saturday alleged that the Centre was following policy of "minority appeasement" at the cost of majority.
The leader came down heavily on successive governments at the Centre for "consistently ignoring the interests of Hindus only to win the Muslim vote bank."
Togadia was addressing a meeting of VHP workers here on Friday.
He gave examples of schemes to buttress his claim saying "several schemes were launched to give incentives to minorities by the Union government and many state governments by depriving the Hindus of their due."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights