Too early to comment on seat sharing with BJP: Badal
Amritsar: Stressing that the alliance between SAD and BJP was firm, Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Sunday said it was too early to comment on seat sharing issues.
It is too early to comment on the issue of seat sharing with BJP as the matter has not been discussed yet by both alliance partners, he told reporters here at the information centre of Sri Harmandir Sahib complex.
The Chief Minister and BJP national president Rajnath Singh paid obeisance at Sri Darbar Sahib.
Reiterating that the alliance between BJP ans SAD was very firm and the partners have kept on solving major issues through dialogue, Badal said, both parties have always respected each other`s sentiments.
The Chief Minister asked officials of Amritsar Municipal Corporation to ensure proper cleanliness around the Sri Darbar Sahib complex.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj