Too early to comment on seat sharing with BJP: Badal
Amritsar: Stressing that the alliance between SAD and BJP was firm, Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Sunday said it was too early to comment on seat sharing issues.
It is too early to comment on the issue of seat sharing with BJP as the matter has not been discussed yet by both alliance partners, he told reporters here at the information centre of Sri Harmandir Sahib complex.
The Chief Minister and BJP national president Rajnath Singh paid obeisance at Sri Darbar Sahib.
Reiterating that the alliance between BJP ans SAD was very firm and the partners have kept on solving major issues through dialogue, Badal said, both parties have always respected each other`s sentiments.
The Chief Minister asked officials of Amritsar Municipal Corporation to ensure proper cleanliness around the Sri Darbar Sahib complex.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!