Too early to comment on seat sharing with BJP: Badal
Amritsar: Stressing that the alliance between SAD and BJP was firm, Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Sunday said it was too early to comment on seat sharing issues.
It is too early to comment on the issue of seat sharing with BJP as the matter has not been discussed yet by both alliance partners, he told reporters here at the information centre of Sri Harmandir Sahib complex.
The Chief Minister and BJP national president Rajnath Singh paid obeisance at Sri Darbar Sahib.
Reiterating that the alliance between BJP ans SAD was very firm and the partners have kept on solving major issues through dialogue, Badal said, both parties have always respected each other`s sentiments.
The Chief Minister asked officials of Amritsar Municipal Corporation to ensure proper cleanliness around the Sri Darbar Sahib complex.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred