Too early to comment on seat sharing with BJP: Badal
Amritsar: Stressing that the alliance between SAD and BJP was firm, Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal on Sunday said it was too early to comment on seat sharing issues.
It is too early to comment on the issue of seat sharing with BJP as the matter has not been discussed yet by both alliance partners, he told reporters here at the information centre of Sri Harmandir Sahib complex.
The Chief Minister and BJP national president Rajnath Singh paid obeisance at Sri Darbar Sahib.
Reiterating that the alliance between BJP ans SAD was very firm and the partners have kept on solving major issues through dialogue, Badal said, both parties have always respected each other`s sentiments.
The Chief Minister asked officials of Amritsar Municipal Corporation to ensure proper cleanliness around the Sri Darbar Sahib complex.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet