Too early to speak on cause of Rajdhani Express accident: Gowda
Patna: Railway Minister DV Sadananda Gowda on Wednesday said it was too early to comment on the cause of the Delhi-Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express derailment in Bihar.
"It is not proper to say anything on the cause of the accident as I am on my way to the site," Gowda told the media before leaving for Chapra.
"I will see and observe things and discuss with railway officials and district officials to know the cause of the accident."
Four people were killed and nine injured when nine coaches of the train ran off the tracks near Chapra early Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!