Too early to speak on cause of Rajdhani Express accident: Gowda
Patna: Railway Minister DV Sadananda Gowda on Wednesday said it was too early to comment on the cause of the Delhi-Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express derailment in Bihar.
"It is not proper to say anything on the cause of the accident as I am on my way to the site," Gowda told the media before leaving for Chapra.
"I will see and observe things and discuss with railway officials and district officials to know the cause of the accident."
Four people were killed and nine injured when nine coaches of the train ran off the tracks near Chapra early Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read