Top NDFB rebel held along Bangla border
Shillong: A top NDFB militant was on Sunday
arrested by BSF while he was trying to infiltrate into India
Anjima Boro alias Ajit Boro alias Ajit Murong, a
`sergeant major` of the banned outfit was caught near Baldova
border observation post in Meghalaya`s West Garo Hills
district, a BSF spokesman said.
A resident of Udalguri in Assam, Boro had joined the NDFB
in 1998 and had underwent arms training at Bhutan.
He was involved in a number of killings, blasts and
extortion activities and had helped the militants in cross
border movement to and fro Bangladesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?