Tourism Minister Chiranjeevi to visit Spain
New Delhi: Union Tourism Minister K Chiranjeevi will be on an official visit to Spain from January 29 to February 03.
During his visit, Chiranjeevi will inaugurate India Tourism Pavilion in FITUR and will hold discussions with Spanish Tourism Minister Jose Manuel Soria Lopez on cooperation in the tourism sector.
On the sidelines of this visit, Chiranjeevi will be meeting Artur Mas, the president of Catalonia province. The Tourism Minister will be meeting UNWTO secretary general Taleb Rifai on January 31.
India and Spain share similarities in their tourism products with both the countries being looked upon as cultural destinations. Both the countries endeavour to develop common approaches to address new and emerging challenges in tourism sector.
In 2009, India signed a MoU with Spain in the field of tourism, which provides a roadmap for cooperation in a number of tourism related areas.
India is also exploring the possibility of hosting the first Joint Working Group meeting on tourism cooperation between India and Spain at a mutually agreeable date and venue.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed