Toxic gas leakage near Tarapur plant kills 4
Thane: Four employees of an industrial plant
died and three were critical following the leakage of gas at
the Tarapur Industrial Estate here Tuesday night, police said.
According to them, hydrogen sulphide gas leaked from a
plant belonging to Sequential Scientific Limited.
While four workers died, three were admitted to a local
hospital in an unconscious state, police said.
Two of the deceased have been identified as Haresh Yadav
and Vishnu Singh.
The leakage has been plugged and a rescue team has been
rushed to the factory for relief operations, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad