Toxic gas leakage near Tarapur plant kills 4
Thane: Four employees of an industrial plant
died and three were critical following the leakage of gas at
the Tarapur Industrial Estate here Tuesday night, police said.
According to them, hydrogen sulphide gas leaked from a
plant belonging to Sequential Scientific Limited.
While four workers died, three were admitted to a local
hospital in an unconscious state, police said.
Two of the deceased have been identified as Haresh Yadav
and Vishnu Singh.
The leakage has been plugged and a rescue team has been
rushed to the factory for relief operations, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love