Toxic gas leakage near Tarapur plant kills 4
Thane: Four employees of an industrial plant
died and three were critical following the leakage of gas at
the Tarapur Industrial Estate here Tuesday night, police said.
According to them, hydrogen sulphide gas leaked from a
plant belonging to Sequential Scientific Limited.
While four workers died, three were admitted to a local
hospital in an unconscious state, police said.
Two of the deceased have been identified as Haresh Yadav
and Vishnu Singh.
The leakage has been plugged and a rescue team has been
rushed to the factory for relief operations, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister