Toxic gas leakage near Tarapur plant kills 4
Thane: Four employees of an industrial plant
died and three were critical following the leakage of gas at
the Tarapur Industrial Estate here Tuesday night, police said.
According to them, hydrogen sulphide gas leaked from a
plant belonging to Sequential Scientific Limited.
While four workers died, three were admitted to a local
hospital in an unconscious state, police said.
Two of the deceased have been identified as Haresh Yadav
and Vishnu Singh.
The leakage has been plugged and a rescue team has been
rushed to the factory for relief operations, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- HILARIOUS! Virender Sehwag's take on Kohli and Kabali will leave you in splits
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- France's Francois Hollande says Munich shooting is a ''terrorist attack''
- BSF trooper shoots dead young Muslim woman in Tripura after unsuccessful rape bid - Know what happened
- Brazilian scientists found another type of Zika-transmitting mosquito