Toxic gas leakage near Tarapur plant kills 4
Thane: Four employees of an industrial plant
died and three were critical following the leakage of gas at
the Tarapur Industrial Estate here Tuesday night, police said.
According to them, hydrogen sulphide gas leaked from a
plant belonging to Sequential Scientific Limited.
While four workers died, three were admitted to a local
hospital in an unconscious state, police said.
Two of the deceased have been identified as Haresh Yadav
and Vishnu Singh.
The leakage has been plugged and a rescue team has been
rushed to the factory for relief operations, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!