Training for poll officials from abroad
New Delhi: Election officials from 19 nations are participating in a two-week training programme on `Election Management: Emerging Challenges` organised by the India International Institute of Democracy and Election Management of Election Commission of India from April 10.
The special course has been designed for mid-career election officials of India`s ITEC-partner countries. The course has been organised with support from Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
This is the latest in the series of ECI`s initiatives to share experience, skills and expertise with its counterparts in the spirit of South-South Cooperation.
The participating countries are Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Cambodia, Gambia, Ghana, Lebanon, Lithuania, Palestine, Peru, Senegal, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago and Uzbekistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!