Training for poll officials from abroad
New Delhi: Election officials from 19 nations are participating in a two-week training programme on `Election Management: Emerging Challenges` organised by the India International Institute of Democracy and Election Management of Election Commission of India from April 10.
The special course has been designed for mid-career election officials of India`s ITEC-partner countries. The course has been organised with support from Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
This is the latest in the series of ECI`s initiatives to share experience, skills and expertise with its counterparts in the spirit of South-South Cooperation.
The participating countries are Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Cambodia, Gambia, Ghana, Lebanon, Lithuania, Palestine, Peru, Senegal, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Trinidad & Tobago and Uzbekistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'