Tripura CM to be chief guest at B`desh National Day function
Agartala: Tripura Chief Minister Manik Sarkar
will be the chief guest at the National Day celebrations of
neighbouring Bangladesh on March 26, official sources said
Sources in the Civil Secretariat here said that Bangladesh
Foreign Minister Dipu Mani sent a letter to the Chief Minister
inviting him to be the special guest.
Sarkar would fly to Dhaka from Kolkata on March 26 and
return on the following day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!