Tripura CM to be chief guest at B`desh National Day function
Agartala: Tripura Chief Minister Manik Sarkar
will be the chief guest at the National Day celebrations of
neighbouring Bangladesh on March 26, official sources said
Sources in the Civil Secretariat here said that Bangladesh
Foreign Minister Dipu Mani sent a letter to the Chief Minister
inviting him to be the special guest.
Sarkar would fly to Dhaka from Kolkata on March 26 and
return on the following day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- CIL strike: Government open to discussions, says Power Minister
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Government may advance Parliament session to get GST laws approved
- Terrorist Burhan Wani's father stayed at Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Art of Living ashram for 2 days? Here is why