Trivedi’s fate to be decided by PM, Sonia and TMC
Bangalore: Minister of state in PMO`s office
V Narayanasamy on Friday said a decision on replacing Railway
Minister Dinesh Trivedi would be taken by Prime Minister
Manmohan Singh, UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi and TMC chief
"Trivedi`s resignation is an internal matter of Trinamool
Congress (TMC).If we get any intimation from TMC, the decision
will be taken by the Prime Minister, the UPA chairperson and
TMC chief", he said, responding to a query on the sidelines of
a function here.
On Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi being featured on
the cover of "Time" March 26 issue and carrying an article
praising him for taking steps to develop the state he has been
ruling over a decade,but wonders if he can become Prime
Minister, he quipped "I do not wish to make comments on any
personalities. It is upto Time magazine to decide whom to
publish. It is their assessment".
"When it comes to Modi, the general perception of public
is he is communal. When he was Chief Minister, Godhra incident
happened... So I do not have to comment on Times cover. A PIL
has been been filed (on post-Godhra riots) in the Supreme
Court. Let the court decide", he said.
- Your depressed better-half can make you sad too!
- 70% want Narendra Modi to be PM till 2024, 62% happy with his performance: Survey
- Chhota Rajan faces death threat from Chhota Shakeel while in Tihar
- World's largest telescope may be set up in Ladakh
- Top quotes by PM Narendra Modi at launch of free LPG scheme for poor families