TRS chief meets Chidambaram to discuss Telangana
New Delhi: Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS)
chief K Chandrasekhar Rao today met Union Home Minister P
Chidambaram and discussed the issue of a separate Telangana.
"It was a satisfactory meeting," he told reporters after
a 30-minute meeting.
The TRS chief, who is spearheading the movement for the
separate state, will also meet Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
to discuss the issue.
"I will meet the Prime Minister in a day or two," he
On being asked about all-party meeting chaired by
Chidambaram yesterday to devise a mechanism and a road map to
resolve the vexed Telangana issue, he said "yesterday`s
was a pleasant meeting and satisfactory."
Yesterday`s meeting was attended by eight registered
political parties in Andhra Pradesh -- Congress, TDP, TRS,
Praja Rajyam, CPI(M), CPI, BJP and MIM.
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success