TRS chief to protest at Lok Sabha Speaker`s podium
Hyderabad: TRS President K Chandrasekhar
Rao on Monday said he would protest at the Speaker`s podium in the
Lok Sabha over the Telangana issue.
"I will sit in the Speaker`s podium and protest. We
will see the Centre`s attitude and take steps accordingly," he
told reporters before leaving for Delhi.
Maintaining that several MLAs from coastal Andhra are
ready for peaceful resolution of the vexed Telangana issue, he
said the Centre should solve the matter by passing a
resolution in the Andhra Pradesh Assembly and introducing a
bill in Parliament for the formation of the separate state.
Describing the alleged arrests of pro-Telangana
students and lawyers as "inhuman", he said such things should
be put to and end.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere