TRS chief to protest at Lok Sabha Speaker`s podium
Hyderabad: TRS President K Chandrasekhar
Rao on Monday said he would protest at the Speaker`s podium in the
Lok Sabha over the Telangana issue.
"I will sit in the Speaker`s podium and protest. We
will see the Centre`s attitude and take steps accordingly," he
told reporters before leaving for Delhi.
Maintaining that several MLAs from coastal Andhra are
ready for peaceful resolution of the vexed Telangana issue, he
said the Centre should solve the matter by passing a
resolution in the Andhra Pradesh Assembly and introducing a
bill in Parliament for the formation of the separate state.
Describing the alleged arrests of pro-Telangana
students and lawyers as "inhuman", he said such things should
be put to and end.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!