TRS chief to protest at Lok Sabha Speaker`s podium
Hyderabad: TRS President K Chandrasekhar
Rao on Monday said he would protest at the Speaker`s podium in the
Lok Sabha over the Telangana issue.
"I will sit in the Speaker`s podium and protest. We
will see the Centre`s attitude and take steps accordingly," he
told reporters before leaving for Delhi.
Maintaining that several MLAs from coastal Andhra are
ready for peaceful resolution of the vexed Telangana issue, he
said the Centre should solve the matter by passing a
resolution in the Andhra Pradesh Assembly and introducing a
bill in Parliament for the formation of the separate state.
Describing the alleged arrests of pro-Telangana
students and lawyers as "inhuman", he said such things should
be put to and end.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump could win, warns Barack Obama
- Delhi Transport Minister says 17 auto unions end strike; union leader denies
- World at war over money, not religious faith, says Pope
- World Hepatitis Day, 2016: Ten facts you should know!
- Protests over 'sacrilegious act' in Jammu, case registered