Twenty four Indian fishermen detained by Pak
Vadodara: The Pakistani Marine Security Agency (PMSA) has arrested 24 Indian fishermen and seized six boats for allegedly illegally straying into the country`s waters.
"I received this report from my counterpart in the Pakistan Fish Forum in Karachi this evening," National Fish Forum secretary Manish Lodhari told a news agency here tonight.
The fishermen were detained by PMSA during routine patrolling yesterday, Lodhari said.
PMSA has since released released one boat and several fishermen are on their way back and likely to reach Okha in the state tomorrow, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Thrilled to be a grandfather: Boman Irani
- Misbah-ul-Haq's conversation with wife Uzma on Twitter is a HUGE hit on the internet!
- Leicester City midfielder Danny Drinkwater signs new five-year contract
- S Korea offers Tokyo-funded money to 'comfort women'
- Jurgen Klopp tries to keep peace with frustrated Daniel Sturridge