Twenty four Indian fishermen detained by Pak
Vadodara: The Pakistani Marine Security Agency (PMSA) has arrested 24 Indian fishermen and seized six boats for allegedly illegally straying into the country`s waters.
"I received this report from my counterpart in the Pakistan Fish Forum in Karachi this evening," National Fish Forum secretary Manish Lodhari told a news agency here tonight.
The fishermen were detained by PMSA during routine patrolling yesterday, Lodhari said.
PMSA has since released released one boat and several fishermen are on their way back and likely to reach Okha in the state tomorrow, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- EPFO likely to raise equity investment to 10%
- West Indies vs India: Statistical highlights — Records for Saha, pace pair Shami and Yadav
- West Indies vs India, 1st Test: 5-star Ashwin dominates hosts on Day 4
- Televangelist Zakir Naik's aides make startling revelations, it will shock you -- Read
- Govt begins search for Bankruptcy Board chief