Twenty four Indian fishermen detained by Pak
Vadodara: The Pakistani Marine Security Agency (PMSA) has arrested 24 Indian fishermen and seized six boats for allegedly illegally straying into the country`s waters.
"I received this report from my counterpart in the Pakistan Fish Forum in Karachi this evening," National Fish Forum secretary Manish Lodhari told a news agency here tonight.
The fishermen were detained by PMSA during routine patrolling yesterday, Lodhari said.
PMSA has since released released one boat and several fishermen are on their way back and likely to reach Okha in the state tomorrow, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31