Twenty four Indian fishermen detained by Pak
Vadodara: The Pakistani Marine Security Agency (PMSA) has arrested 24 Indian fishermen and seized six boats for allegedly illegally straying into the country`s waters.
"I received this report from my counterpart in the Pakistan Fish Forum in Karachi this evening," National Fish Forum secretary Manish Lodhari told a news agency here tonight.
The fishermen were detained by PMSA during routine patrolling yesterday, Lodhari said.
PMSA has since released released one boat and several fishermen are on their way back and likely to reach Okha in the state tomorrow, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?