Two Bangladeshis arrested in Karimganj
Karimganj: Two Bangladeshi nationals who
crossed over to the country through the Tripura border
were netted by police in south Assam`s Karimganj district on Saturday.
Official sources said the duo Burahnudddin (50) and
his son Lokman Hossai (30), hailing from Narasinghi in
Bangladesh, were arrested by government
railway police from the Karimganj railway station when they
arrived in a train from Nagaon today.
They confessed that they crossed the border in Tripura
last month and visited a relatives house in Nagaon.
Their interrogation is on, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- WATCH: Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif, ex-president Pervez Musharraf flirted with this girl?
- What's cooking? Farah Khan's 'do anmol ratan' Ranveer Singh, Anil Kapoor spill madness at shoot
- EXCLUSIVE: This is what Kashmiri children think about India – Must watch video
- US-backed forces give IS '48 hours' to leave Syria's Manbij
- RBI to cut rates by 0.25% on Aug 9 if rains damp pulse price