Two BSF jawans killed in suspected fratricide incident
Sriganganagar: Two BSF jawans were on Friday killed in a suspected fratricide incident in Sriganganagar district of Rajasthan.
The jawans, who were part of the Border Security Force (BSF) deployment guarding the Indo-Pak border, were killed after a shootout broke out between them, official sources said.
The jawans have been identified as Deepender Singh and Badal and the incident happened early today in Anupgarh`s Shivni in Sriganganagr sector, the sources said.
Senior officials of the force have rushed to the spot and have begun an inquiry, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!