Two BSF jawans killed in suspected fratricide incident
Sriganganagar: Two BSF jawans were on Friday killed in a suspected fratricide incident in Sriganganagar district of Rajasthan.
The jawans, who were part of the Border Security Force (BSF) deployment guarding the Indo-Pak border, were killed after a shootout broke out between them, official sources said.
The jawans have been identified as Deepender Singh and Badal and the incident happened early today in Anupgarh`s Shivni in Sriganganagr sector, the sources said.
Senior officials of the force have rushed to the spot and have begun an inquiry, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!