Two BSF jawans killed in suspected fratricide incident
Sriganganagar: Two BSF jawans were on Friday killed in a suspected fratricide incident in Sriganganagar district of Rajasthan.
The jawans, who were part of the Border Security Force (BSF) deployment guarding the Indo-Pak border, were killed after a shootout broke out between them, official sources said.
The jawans have been identified as Deepender Singh and Badal and the incident happened early today in Anupgarh`s Shivni in Sriganganagr sector, the sources said.
Senior officials of the force have rushed to the spot and have begun an inquiry, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city