Two CBI officers accused in Haridatt case: Police
Kochi: Police Tuesday informed the Kerala High court that two CBI officers Rajan and Unnikrisnan have been arraigned as accused in the case relating to the suicide of senior CBI officer P G Haridatt, who had investigated the custodial death of a murder accused.
The submission was made on the anticipatory bail plea of the two CBI officers.
Justice P Bhavadasan posted the case to November 27.
Haridatt was found dead under mysterious circumstances in his house near here in March this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie