Two CBI officers accused in Haridatt case: Police
Kochi: Police Tuesday informed the Kerala High court that two CBI officers Rajan and Unnikrisnan have been arraigned as accused in the case relating to the suicide of senior CBI officer P G Haridatt, who had investigated the custodial death of a murder accused.
The submission was made on the anticipatory bail plea of the two CBI officers.
Justice P Bhavadasan posted the case to November 27.
Haridatt was found dead under mysterious circumstances in his house near here in March this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday