Two CBI officers accused in Haridatt case: Police
Kochi: Police Tuesday informed the Kerala High court that two CBI officers Rajan and Unnikrisnan have been arraigned as accused in the case relating to the suicide of senior CBI officer P G Haridatt, who had investigated the custodial death of a murder accused.
The submission was made on the anticipatory bail plea of the two CBI officers.
Justice P Bhavadasan posted the case to November 27.
Haridatt was found dead under mysterious circumstances in his house near here in March this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Dope scandal: Narsingh Yadav's Rio Olympics fate hangs in balance as NADA set to pronounce verdict today
- Indo-US counter-terrorism joint working group to meet today
- Hillary Clinton more qualified than anyone to serve as US president: Barack Obama
- Rahul Gandhi likely to speak on price rise in Lok Sabha today
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: Ten years later, MCOCA court likely to deliver verdict today