Two CBI officers accused in Haridatt case: Police
Kochi: Police Tuesday informed the Kerala High court that two CBI officers Rajan and Unnikrisnan have been arraigned as accused in the case relating to the suicide of senior CBI officer P G Haridatt, who had investigated the custodial death of a murder accused.
The submission was made on the anticipatory bail plea of the two CBI officers.
Justice P Bhavadasan posted the case to November 27.
Haridatt was found dead under mysterious circumstances in his house near here in March this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert