Two CBI officers accused in Haridatt case: Police
Kochi: Police Tuesday informed the Kerala High court that two CBI officers Rajan and Unnikrisnan have been arraigned as accused in the case relating to the suicide of senior CBI officer P G Haridatt, who had investigated the custodial death of a murder accused.
The submission was made on the anticipatory bail plea of the two CBI officers.
Justice P Bhavadasan posted the case to November 27.
Haridatt was found dead under mysterious circumstances in his house near here in March this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah