Two CRPF officers arrested for leaking anti-Naxal operation details
Zee Media Bureau/Hemant Abhishek
Gaya: Two CRPF officers were arrested on Thursday for leaking anti-Naxal operation details to Maoists.
Documents pertaining to anti-Naxal operations were recovered from their possession and they were charged for leaking such classified information to the Naxals.
An FIR was filed against Assistant Commandant Sanjay Kumar Yadav and OD Pradeep Yadav in Gaya’s Imamganj police station and they were arrested late on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!