Two CRPF officers arrested for leaking anti-Naxal operation details
Zee Media Bureau/Hemant Abhishek
Gaya: Two CRPF officers were arrested on Thursday for leaking anti-Naxal operation details to Maoists.
Documents pertaining to anti-Naxal operations were recovered from their possession and they were charged for leaking such classified information to the Naxals.
An FIR was filed against Assistant Commandant Sanjay Kumar Yadav and OD Pradeep Yadav in Gaya’s Imamganj police station and they were arrested late on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur