Two CRPF officers arrested for leaking anti-Naxal operation details
Zee Media Bureau/Hemant Abhishek
Gaya: Two CRPF officers were arrested on Thursday for leaking anti-Naxal operation details to Maoists.
Documents pertaining to anti-Naxal operations were recovered from their possession and they were charged for leaking such classified information to the Naxals.
An FIR was filed against Assistant Commandant Sanjay Kumar Yadav and OD Pradeep Yadav in Gaya’s Imamganj police station and they were arrested late on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon