Two gangs of criminals busted in Noida
Noida: Noida police today claimed to have busted two gangs of robbers here and recovered several allegedly stolen goods from them. Three persons, involved in several cases of thefts, were arrested from Noida Phase 2 last evening, Deputy Superintendent of Police Raj Kumar Mishra said.
The arrested, identified as Anil, Sachin and Sunil, confessed during interrogation of having carried out more than 12 cases of thefts in Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad, they added. Based on information given by them, several stolen goods including two luxury cars were recovered.
Police also arrested two persons, identified as Karan and Rahul, from Sector 39 and recovered an allegedly stolen motorcycle from their possession. Their two other accomplices are absconding, SHO Dharmendra Chauhan said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference