Two gangs of criminals busted in Noida
Noida: Noida police today claimed to have busted two gangs of robbers here and recovered several allegedly stolen goods from them. Three persons, involved in several cases of thefts, were arrested from Noida Phase 2 last evening, Deputy Superintendent of Police Raj Kumar Mishra said.
The arrested, identified as Anil, Sachin and Sunil, confessed during interrogation of having carried out more than 12 cases of thefts in Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad, they added. Based on information given by them, several stolen goods including two luxury cars were recovered.
Police also arrested two persons, identified as Karan and Rahul, from Sector 39 and recovered an allegedly stolen motorcycle from their possession. Their two other accomplices are absconding, SHO Dharmendra Chauhan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred