Two gangs of criminals busted in Noida
Noida: Noida police today claimed to have busted two gangs of robbers here and recovered several allegedly stolen goods from them. Three persons, involved in several cases of thefts, were arrested from Noida Phase 2 last evening, Deputy Superintendent of Police Raj Kumar Mishra said.
The arrested, identified as Anil, Sachin and Sunil, confessed during interrogation of having carried out more than 12 cases of thefts in Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad, they added. Based on information given by them, several stolen goods including two luxury cars were recovered.
Police also arrested two persons, identified as Karan and Rahul, from Sector 39 and recovered an allegedly stolen motorcycle from their possession. Their two other accomplices are absconding, SHO Dharmendra Chauhan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- India seen to grow faster than emerging market peers
- Soccer fans mock as England dumped out of Europe twice in a week
- Rajasthan shocker: When "mera baap chor hai" was tattooed on a woman's forehead for not bringing dowry
- Hey, Deepika Padukone is the new Serena but with a GUN! See pic inside
- Pampore attack: LeT's fidayeen preparing for fresh strike on military targets, warn intelligence agencies