Two gangs of criminals busted in Noida
Noida: Noida police today claimed to have busted two gangs of robbers here and recovered several allegedly stolen goods from them. Three persons, involved in several cases of thefts, were arrested from Noida Phase 2 last evening, Deputy Superintendent of Police Raj Kumar Mishra said.
The arrested, identified as Anil, Sachin and Sunil, confessed during interrogation of having carried out more than 12 cases of thefts in Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad, they added. Based on information given by them, several stolen goods including two luxury cars were recovered.
Police also arrested two persons, identified as Karan and Rahul, from Sector 39 and recovered an allegedly stolen motorcycle from their possession. Their two other accomplices are absconding, SHO Dharmendra Chauhan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra