Two Indians arrested in Pakistan for alleged spying: Report
Lahore: Five persons, including two alleged India nationals, were arrested in this eastern Pakistani city on Monday on charges of espionage, according to media reports.
The five persons, including the alleged Indian nationals, were arrested from two different locations in Lahore, Geo News channel quoted its sources as saying.
The arrested persons were accused of spying for India and were being interrogated by intelligence agencies, the channel reported without giving details.
State-run Radio Pakistan reported on its Twitter stream that five "alleged Indian spies" had been arrested on the Pakistan-India border.
It too did not give further details. There was no official word on the development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- 7th Pay Commission: Implementation soon! Cabinet to decide on final report tomorrow
- PM Narendra Modi pays tribute to Narasimha Rao on his 95th birth anniversary
- Wanted gangster Kumar Pillai, held in Singapore, extradited to Mumbai
- Sensex shrugs off Brexit fears, climbs 82 points
- Yazidi victim demands genocide trial for Islamic State leaders