Two Indians arrested in Pakistan for alleged spying: Report
Lahore: Five persons, including two alleged India nationals, were arrested in this eastern Pakistani city on Monday on charges of espionage, according to media reports.
The five persons, including the alleged Indian nationals, were arrested from two different locations in Lahore, Geo News channel quoted its sources as saying.
The arrested persons were accused of spying for India and were being interrogated by intelligence agencies, the channel reported without giving details.
State-run Radio Pakistan reported on its Twitter stream that five "alleged Indian spies" had been arrested on the Pakistan-India border.
It too did not give further details. There was no official word on the development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!