Two LeT militants killed in encounter in Rajouri
Jammu: Two Lashker-e-Toiba (LeT) militants
were killed on Saturday in an encounter with the security forces in
higher reaches of Budhal in Rajouri district of Jammu and
Kashmir, defence sources said here.
On specific information about the presence of a group of
militants, security forces launched a search operation in
higher reaches of Budhal, about 244 kms from here, in Rajouri
this morning, they said.
During the search, an encounter broke out between the
militants and the operation parties in which two ultras were
killed, they said.
The bodies of the slain militants have not been yet
recovered as the gun battle was on, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lok Sabha expresses concern over missing Indian Air Force's AN 32 aircraft
- Massive search continues for missing IAF plane on Day 4; 13 Navy vessels, 2 ships deployed
- Hurriyat Conference chairman Syed Ali Shah Geelani arrested for defying restrictions
- Narsingh Yadav doping row: PM Narendra Modi intervenes, seeks details of controversy from WFI president
- India won't tolerate any insult to its Army - Must Read