Two LeT militants killed in encounter in Rajouri
Jammu: Two Lashker-e-Toiba (LeT) militants
were killed on Saturday in an encounter with the security forces in
higher reaches of Budhal in Rajouri district of Jammu and
Kashmir, defence sources said here.
On specific information about the presence of a group of
militants, security forces launched a search operation in
higher reaches of Budhal, about 244 kms from here, in Rajouri
this morning, they said.
During the search, an encounter broke out between the
militants and the operation parties in which two ultras were
killed, they said.
The bodies of the slain militants have not been yet
recovered as the gun battle was on, the sources said.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why