Two LeT militants killed in encounter in Rajouri
Jammu: Two Lashker-e-Toiba (LeT) militants
were killed on Saturday in an encounter with the security forces in
higher reaches of Budhal in Rajouri district of Jammu and
Kashmir, defence sources said here.
On specific information about the presence of a group of
militants, security forces launched a search operation in
higher reaches of Budhal, about 244 kms from here, in Rajouri
this morning, they said.
During the search, an encounter broke out between the
militants and the operation parties in which two ultras were
killed, they said.
The bodies of the slain militants have not been yet
recovered as the gun battle was on, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal