Two LeT militants killed in encounter in Rajouri
Jammu: Two Lashker-e-Toiba (LeT) militants
were killed on Saturday in an encounter with the security forces in
higher reaches of Budhal in Rajouri district of Jammu and
Kashmir, defence sources said here.
On specific information about the presence of a group of
militants, security forces launched a search operation in
higher reaches of Budhal, about 244 kms from here, in Rajouri
this morning, they said.
During the search, an encounter broke out between the
militants and the operation parties in which two ultras were
killed, they said.
The bodies of the slain militants have not been yet
recovered as the gun battle was on, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Kevin Magnussen taken to hospital for checks after crash at Belgian Grand Prix
- Study Constitution well, understand democratic process: President to law students
- Belgian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg cruises to victory at Spa, Lewis Hamilton third
- 60 Taliban militants killed in Afghanistan battle
- Myanmar President visits Taj Mahal