Two LeT militants killed in encounter in Rajouri
Jammu: Two Lashker-e-Toiba (LeT) militants
were killed on Saturday in an encounter with the security forces in
higher reaches of Budhal in Rajouri district of Jammu and
Kashmir, defence sources said here.
On specific information about the presence of a group of
militants, security forces launched a search operation in
higher reaches of Budhal, about 244 kms from here, in Rajouri
this morning, they said.
During the search, an encounter broke out between the
militants and the operation parties in which two ultras were
killed, they said.
The bodies of the slain militants have not been yet
recovered as the gun battle was on, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened