Two members quit Lok Sabha
New Delhi: Two members have resigned from their Lok Sabha seats.
Speaker Meira Kumar today announced that she has accepted the resignations of Independent member from Dausa (Rajasthan) Kirodi Lal Meena and BJP member from Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh) Yashodhara Raje Scindia.
While Scindia won the Assembly election from Shivpuri in MP, Meena won the Lalsot Assembly seat in Rajasthan in the recently held Assembly polls.
She informed the House that she has accepted their resignations with effect from December 19, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II