Two Pak nationals killed at Indo-Pak border
Amritsar: Two intruders from Pakistan have been killed after they crossed over to Indian territory in Naushera Dhalla village along border in the district, the BSF said on Friday.
Confirming the incident, a BSF official said Inspector General Himmat Singh would visit the spot to take stock of the situation today.
According to the BSF, two Pakistani nationals infiltrated to Indian territory through the Indo-Pak border falling in Naushera Dhalla village and reached near the barbed fencing. When BSF personnel asked them to surrender, the duo attempted to flee from the spot. Both were shot dead by the security jawans.
During subsequent massive search operation carried out by the BSF this morning, fake Indian currency notes with face value of Rs 65 lakh were recovered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested