Two Pak nationals killed at Indo-Pak border
Amritsar: Two intruders from Pakistan have been killed after they crossed over to Indian territory in Naushera Dhalla village along border in the district, the BSF said on Friday.
Confirming the incident, a BSF official said Inspector General Himmat Singh would visit the spot to take stock of the situation today.
According to the BSF, two Pakistani nationals infiltrated to Indian territory through the Indo-Pak border falling in Naushera Dhalla village and reached near the barbed fencing. When BSF personnel asked them to surrender, the duo attempted to flee from the spot. Both were shot dead by the security jawans.
During subsequent massive search operation carried out by the BSF this morning, fake Indian currency notes with face value of Rs 65 lakh were recovered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress