Two vehicles entered into Rahul`s cavalcade: Cong
Lucknow: Congress alleged breach in Rahul
Gandhi`s security in Uttar Pradesh during his visit today as
two vehicles had entered the rout of his cavalcade and accused
the state government of being lax in providing protection to
"Rahul`s vehicle had to stop at two places due to entry
of other vehicles in his cavalcade", Congress state President
Rita Bahuguna Joshi said.
"Though the administration was informed about Rahul`s
visit, proper arrangements were not made. It shows that the
state government was lax as far as security of Rahul is
concerned", she said.
She also alleged proper arrangements were not made for
journalists outside Kanpur hosptial where Rahul had gone, due
to which some journalists had to suffer injuries.
Special DGP (Law and Order) Brijlal said though there was
infomation regarding Rahul`s visit to Kanpur, there was no
intimation about his visiting Banda.
"We had no prior information about his Banda visit,"
he told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29