UAVs being used in Naxal-affected areas: Govt
New Delhi: The government on Tuesday said it has
begun using unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) in Naxal-affected
areas of the country.
"Yes, madam," Minister of State for Home Jitendra Singh
told the Lok Sabha in a written reply.
The minister, however, said, "It is too early to make
an assessment on the effectiveness of unmanned aerial vehicles
deployed in Left-wing extremism-affected areas."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II