UAVs being used in Naxal-affected areas: Govt
New Delhi: The government on Tuesday said it has
begun using unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) in Naxal-affected
areas of the country.
"Yes, madam," Minister of State for Home Jitendra Singh
told the Lok Sabha in a written reply.
The minister, however, said, "It is too early to make
an assessment on the effectiveness of unmanned aerial vehicles
deployed in Left-wing extremism-affected areas."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say