Ugandan woman molested by college students in NCR
New Delhi: Four youths were arrested on Saturday for allegedly molesting a 31-year-old Ugandan woman, police said.
According to the police, the four youths, who are college students, had picked the woman from a Gurgaon hotel in the wee hours of the day and dumped her in Mahipalpur at about 6:30 in the morning.
"The Ugandan woman who has come to India on a medical visa had accompanied the four students from a hotel in Gurgaon at around 4:30 am in their car.
They had assured her of dropping her at her residence but later deviated from the route and molested her. When the woman raised an alarm, they dumped her at Mahipalpur and fled.
All the four youth have been apprehended, a senior police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- High-tech scans can spare cancer patients from intensive chemotherapy: Study
- Britain pressured for quick EU split as Brexit impact begins
- Debris in Tanzania to be examined for link to missing MH370: Report
- Religious tensions bristle in Myanmar village after mosque destroyed
- After IITs, HRD Ministry hikes fees in NITs, IISERs