UGC recognition to ICFAI, Mizoram
Aizawl: After approving the
recommendations of the expert committee, the University Grants
Commission granted provisional recognition to the Institute of
Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Mizoram.
A press statement issued by the UGC said here today,
the recognition is for the usual period of one year as is the
practice during the initial approval and would be confirmed at
the end of the one-year period.
The ICFAI University was set up after a bill was
legislated by the Mizoram state assembly in 2006.
It offers bachelor and master degrees, mainly in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!