UGC recognition to ICFAI, Mizoram
Aizawl: After approving the
recommendations of the expert committee, the University Grants
Commission granted provisional recognition to the Institute of
Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Mizoram.
A press statement issued by the UGC said here today,
the recognition is for the usual period of one year as is the
practice during the initial approval and would be confirmed at
the end of the one-year period.
The ICFAI University was set up after a bill was
legislated by the Mizoram state assembly in 2006.
It offers bachelor and master degrees, mainly in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH