UGC recognition to ICFAI, Mizoram
Aizawl: After approving the
recommendations of the expert committee, the University Grants
Commission granted provisional recognition to the Institute of
Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Mizoram.
A press statement issued by the UGC said here today,
the recognition is for the usual period of one year as is the
practice during the initial approval and would be confirmed at
the end of the one-year period.
The ICFAI University was set up after a bill was
legislated by the Mizoram state assembly in 2006.
It offers bachelor and master degrees, mainly in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II