UK: Fund to be set up in memory of Anuj Bidve
London: A fund will be set up in memory of the murdered Indian student Anuj Bidve, British lawmaker of Indian origin Keith Vaz announced here on Thursday, as he promised full investigation into the gruesome killing.
Vaz, the Labour party MP and Chairman of House of Commons Home Affairs Parliamentary Committee, met Subhash Bidve, father of the slain student, his mother Yogini Bidve and brother-in-law Rakesh Sonawani in Parliament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda