UK: Fund to be set up in memory of Anuj Bidve
London: A fund will be set up in memory of the murdered Indian student Anuj Bidve, British lawmaker of Indian origin Keith Vaz announced here on Thursday, as he promised full investigation into the gruesome killing.
Vaz, the Labour party MP and Chairman of House of Commons Home Affairs Parliamentary Committee, met Subhash Bidve, father of the slain student, his mother Yogini Bidve and brother-in-law Rakesh Sonawani in Parliament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH