UNFPA Laadli media awards declared
Bhopal: Population First and United Nations
Population Fund (UNFPA) today announced 23 winners (northern
region) of the UNFPA- Laadli Media Awards for gender
Winners in the electronic medium category were
shortlisted as Sutapa Deb (NDTV,Delhi), Hemant Panigrahi (Zee
Chhattisgarh), Divya Shah (CNN-IBN,Delhi), Archana Sharma(Lok
Sabha Television, Delhi) and Richa Anirudh (IBN7, Delhi), a
press release of Population First said.
In the print media category Nusrat Ara (Urdu), Multiple
publications, Mohammad Anisur Rehman Khan (Urdu), Multiple
publications, Jagtar Singh Bhullar (Punjabi, Rozana Spokesman,
Chandigarh), Sukhbir Siwach (The Times of India, Chandigarh)
and Annapurna Jha (UNI,Delhi) bagged the awards, it said.
Other winners in this category included Shuriah Naizi
(Gulf News), Geetanjali Gayatri (The Tribune, Chandigarh),
Neha Dixit (Tehelka, Delhi), Renuka Nayyar (Dainik Tribune,
Chandigarh), Rajesh Mali (Dainik Bhaskar, Bhopal) and
Geetashree (Hindi), Outlook, Delhi, the release said.
Smriti Joshi of webduniya.com, Vibha Rani of
chhammakchhallokahis.com and Afsana Rashid of thewip.com won
awards in web category, the release said.
The winners were shortlisted by an eminent panel of
judges from various fields, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- 'NSG applications of Pakistan, India should be considered together'
- Jung, Meena will be summoned over Sheila govt 'scams': Dy Speaker
- CBI files fresh chargesheet against two in Vyapam cases
- ED officer loses annual increments for harassing woman
- Finally! Ringing Bells ready with two lakh Freedom 251 phones: Mohit Goel