Union ministers from MP treat state in step-motherly way: BJP
Ratlam (MP): BJP today accused union
ministers from Madhya Pradesh of treating the state in a
step-motherly way on the issue of development.
"Kamal Nath, Kantilal Bhuria and Jyotiraditya Scindia, all
treated Madhya Pradesh in a step-motherly way on the issue of
development," BJP General Secretary Anant Kumar said at the
opening session of the two-day state BJP executive meeting.
This is the first meeting of the newly constituted Madhya
Pradesh BJP executive under the leadership of its new
president Prabhat Jha.
Kumar, who is also in-charge of the party`s affairs in the
state, criticised Congress for boycotting the special session
of the state Assembly convened to discuss the issue of
"They do not keep Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and UPA
Chairperson Sonia Gandhi informed about the expectations of
the people of Madhya Pradesh," he alleged.
He praised Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for
calling the special session and appealed to the people to
boycott Congress in the same manner as it had boycotted the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'