Union ministers from MP treat state in step-motherly way: BJP
Ratlam (MP): BJP today accused union
ministers from Madhya Pradesh of treating the state in a
step-motherly way on the issue of development.
"Kamal Nath, Kantilal Bhuria and Jyotiraditya Scindia, all
treated Madhya Pradesh in a step-motherly way on the issue of
development," BJP General Secretary Anant Kumar said at the
opening session of the two-day state BJP executive meeting.
This is the first meeting of the newly constituted Madhya
Pradesh BJP executive under the leadership of its new
president Prabhat Jha.
Kumar, who is also in-charge of the party`s affairs in the
state, criticised Congress for boycotting the special session
of the state Assembly convened to discuss the issue of
"They do not keep Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and UPA
Chairperson Sonia Gandhi informed about the expectations of
the people of Madhya Pradesh," he alleged.
He praised Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for
calling the special session and appealed to the people to
boycott Congress in the same manner as it had boycotted the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections